Applicants should already be working as a Teamleader / Deputy Manager / Manager in their current employment.
These qualifications guide and assess development of knowledge, understanding and skills in management practice within Health & Social Care and Children and Young People Services. It serves as the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements for the sector in England.
This qualification is aimed at individuals aged 19+ wishing to extend their occupational competence as professionals within the Health and Social Care or Children and Young People Sector and who are working as Care Managers or Advanced Practitioners within these Sectors. These qualifications replace the previous Level 4 NVQ in Leadership for Health & Management for Care Services and the Level 4 NVQ Leadership in Health and Social Care.
Part Funding can be claimed back, currently available throughout The Suffolk & Norfolk region in conjunction with The Suffolk Brokerage Ltd.
Only available in the East Anglia Region
This Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care contains 3 pathways. Learners must select one of these pathways depending on their role and the type of care provision they work in.
- Adults Residential Management.
- Adults Management.
- Adults Advanced Practice.
There are a number of optional units in each pathway which you can choose to achieve the qualification requirement of 90 credits, this will be discussed between you and your assessor when you have booked on the course.
Our Customer Commitment
- We will enrol candidates with our Awarding Organisation (AO) for Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care or Children & Young People Sector.
- An appropriate assessor / IV support will be determined to suit the individual and companies requirement.
- All issues of the programme will be effectively managed by our appointed assessors.
- The level and method of assessing / support will be appropriate to the needs of the trainee.
- The quality of all training materials is assured.
- The knowledge of the assessor in the areas of delivery will be technically accurate and up to date.
- Learners will be enrolled on an eportfolio system (training given if required), although paper based learning is still available if preferred.
- Candidates will be allocated a training advisor to be available for support throughout their training programme.
- Any organisational / learner training needs, identified at the beginning of their award can be provided by our team of experienced trainers / assessors as required.
For further information press the “Course Enquiry” button at the top of the page or call Jane on 01449 616424