Applicants should already be working as a Supervisor in their current employment.
These qualifications guide and assess development of knowledge, understanding and skills in supervisory practice within Health and Social Care and Children & Young People Services.
This qualification is aimed at individuals aged 18+ wishing to extend their occupational competence as professionals within the Health and Social Care or Children and Young People Sector and who are working in a Supervisory role within these Sectors.
Part Funding can be claimed back, currently available throughout The Suffolk & Norfolk region in conjunction with The Suffolk Brokerage Ltd.
Only available in the East Anglia Region
This Level 4 qualification in Health and Social Care contains 3 pathways. Learners must select one of these pathways depending on their role and the type of care provision they work in.
- Adults Residential Management.
- Adults Management.
- Adults Advanced Practice.
There are a number of optional units in each pathway which you can choose to achieve the qualification requirement of 70 credits, this will be discussed between you and your assessor when you have booked on the course.
Our Customer Commitment
- We will enrol candidates with our Awarding Organisation (AO) for Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- An appropriate assessor / IV support will be determined to suit the individual and companies requirement.
- All issues of the programme will be effectively managed by our appointed assessors.
- The level and method of assessing / support will be appropriate to the needs of the trainee.
- The quality of all training materials is assured.
- The knowledge of the assessor in the areas of delivery will be technically accurate and up to date.
- Learners will be enrolled on an eportfolio system (training given if required), although paper based learning is still available if preferred.
- Candidates will be allocated a training advisor to be available for support throughout their training programme.
- Any organisational / learner training needs, identified at the beginning of their award can be provided by our team of experienced trainers / assessors as required.
For further information press the “Course Enquiry” button at the top of the page or call Jane on 01449 616424