This course is designed for those working in food businesses at a supervisory level and can be taken in catering, retail or manufacturing. The examination is taken at the end of the programme and is tailored to meet your specific industry demands:
- Level 3 (RQF) Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 3 (RQF) Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
- Level 3 (RQF) Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
We have an on-line version of this course available that is CPD regulated for delegates wishing to gain the knowledge and qualification but without the need to attend face to face training. Please refer to our “online courses / CPD courses” on the top menu.
This 3 day course concentrates on providing an understanding of the practical application of food safety techniques and how to recognise hazards that exist which will allow food safety to be achieved.
This course is not only intended for supervisors but is also suitable for those persons with an interest in food safety who wish to progress in stages from the Level 2 Award to the more academically demanding Level 4 Managing Food Safety course.
Three day programme
Multiple choice examination
Suggested progression on completion:
- Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Supervisory management Temperature control (chilling, cooking)
- Contamination control Applying and monitoring good hygiene practices
- Implementing good food safety procedures
- Contributing to the safety training of others
- Managers and supervisors in medium and large manufacturing or catering businesses
- The delegates should already be qualified to Level 2 in a Food Safety subject.
- It is recommended this course is refreshed after 3 years. Certificates are awarded by the Awarding Organisation (AO) upon successful completion of the Multi-choice exam following the course.
- Group price £1150.00 + £25.00 / del (accreditation cost) + vat for a max of 20 delegates
Group price £1130.00 + £25.00 / del (accreditation cost) + vat for 10 or less delegates