This Level 2 HACCP Award in Food Manufacturing is designed for those working or preparing to work in food businesses where a food safety management system based on codex HACCP principles is already in place or is about to be implemented.
Successful completion of the training programme and assessment will enable candidates to develop knowledge and understanding of:
- The purpose of a HACCP system
- The features and terminology of HACCP
- How a HACCP system is applied in the workplace
In-house courses are available throughout England & Wales for a maximum of 15 delegates.
- Course content.
- Introduction to food safety management – Candidates should understand the purpose and importance of HACCP based food safety management systems.
- Developing HACCP based systems.
- The principles of codex HACCP.
- Applying HACCP based systems.
- This course is suitable for anyone at work who would benefit from a more thorough understanding of food management systems. Suitable for delegates who wish to further their knowledge of control systems within the Food Sector.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course although a good understanding of food safety at level 2 would be an advantage. The delegates need to undertake a multi choice test at the end of the course & therefore will need a good understanding of English.
- The course is of 6 hours duration and is followed by a multi-choice examination paper, which may be conducted orally. The certificate lasts for 3 years and is issued by the Awarding Organisation (AO).
- The multi choice test is conducted under exam conditions so language assistance can be limited, however certain test papers are available in different languages but again these are limited. A translator can be used if necessary.
- Group price £315.00 + £7.00 / del accreditation cost + vat for 15 delegates max.
Group price £295.00 + £7.00 / del accreditation cost + vat for 7 or less delegates.