By the end of the programme, participants will be:
- Able to define the types of diabetes
- Understand the causes
- Aware of the possible complications & long term effects of diabetes
- Understand who is most at risk
- Recognise the signs / symptoms of both types of diabetes
- Be capable of treating the patient until emergency assistance arrives if required
- Understand how everyone has the basic human right to Dignity & Respect
In house courses for 3 hours are available for groups of up to 20 delegates.
If 2 half day sessions of the same course are booked for the same day, the second course is half price.