All individuals have strengths & weaknesses, as employees we have to honestly recognise these through self awareness and build a team to compliment these personality attributes.
- Be aware of internal & external customers.
- Recognise the importance of clear / concise communications.
- Understand the various forms of communications.
- Be aware of confidentiality.
- Understand the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Contribute to effective Team Working.
- Have an insight into Self Awareness.
- Understand Customer Complaints.
This course will provide evidence for Diploma Levels 2 & 3 in Health & Social Care.
This course is for a maximum of 20 delegates and is 1/2 a day duration.
If 2 half day sessions of the same course are booked for the same day, the second course is half price.
- Course content.
- The importance of customers.
- Knowing your customers.
- Different forms of communications
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- Effective Team Working
- An insight into Self Awareness
- Dealing with difficult customers & complaints
- De-valuing people
- Best practice
- All employees
- There are no pre requisites for this training although a good understanding of English is required
- Attendance certificates will be issued from Ashtree and can be used to provide evidence for Diploma’s in Health & Social Care levels 2 and 3.
All course handouts are provided.
- Group price £310.00 + Vat for a max of 20 delegates
Group price £290.00 + Vat for 10 or less delegates