Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults - e-Learning CPD
Our online Safeguarding course is designed for any staff in who work with vulnerable adults and will raise awareness of the importance of Safeguarding Vulnerable People. Staff completing this course will be in a better position to implement their company adult protection policy and the procedures they should follow.
- Definition of Safeguarding
- Understanding what makes an adult vulnerable and open to abuse.
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising the signs of abuse
- Symptoms relating to abuse
- Dealing effectively with abuse
- Reporting and record keeping