Disability Awareness - e-Learning CPD
This online training course is a great source of information and advice for organisations and businesses, to ensure that services, policies and procedures comply with equality legislation and to open up their services to a wider range of users. Participants will complete the course with a general awareness of how to make services accessible and interact positively with disabled people.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities in regards to disability under the Equality Act 2010
- Understand different approaches to disability (medical & social model) and how this can affect the service you provide
- Understand how you can make your organisation inclusive and accessible to all
- Use appropriate language when interacting with disabled people
- Gain the confidence to interact with disabled people in all aspects of your organisation