Dementia - Clinical Guidelines - e-Learning CPD
This online Dementia: Clinical Guidelines course is ideal for staff, in the care environment, working with people suffering from dementia. This e-learning course has been designed to help learners understand the skills and knowledge important for Health and Social Care settings.
Those enrolled on the course will gain under-pinning knowledge of dementia and how to assist the individuals with managing the disease.
- To understand what Delirium and Dementia are, the causes of, Diagnosis and Management of the conditions
- Clinical guidelines for managing Delirium and Dementia
- The Principles of Care for people with Delirium and Dementia
- Indicators and Symptoms of Delirium and Dementia
- Risk factors, prevention and early identification of Delirium and Dementia
- Observation, Diagnosis, Assessment and Treatment of Delirium and Dementia