Complaints Handling - e-Learning CPD
This course will look at how to respond to complaints, the complaints handling process and how to identify incidents and errors.
- Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working;
- Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints;
- Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service;
- Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses;
- Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses; and
- Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.