Care Certificate Standard 07: Privacy and Dignity - e-Learning CPD
This online ‘Privacy and Dignity’ course will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers to promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and wellbeing of people who use health and care services and their carers. This e-learning course can be used towards achieving the care certificate; this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
- Understand the principles of privacy and dignity in care
- Describe the methods of maintaining the privacy and dignity of individuals
- Understanding the individual’s right to make choices and supporting them to make decisions about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care